Our Financial, Machinery & Equipment, Real Estate, Cost Segregation, and Structured Finance valuation professionals have experience valuing infrastructure assets, projects, and enterprises for a wide variety of public and private companies, municipal agencies, infrastructure funds, and financing sources. Given the complexity of some of these assignments, teams from multiple valuation practices often collaborate to provide an integrated, single-source solution for our client.
We provide independent value opinions and consulting relative to merger, acquisition, divestiture, lease, and financing transactions, as well as insurance placement, bankruptcy/reorganization and matters of dispute.
Our infrastructure industry valuation assignments range in size and complexity:
- From the desktop valuation of a list of municipal assets for insurance placement purposes.
- Annual valuation of a regional infrastructure construction company for ESOP compliance purposes.
- Financing of a multi-billion-dollar merger of two toll road agencies’ fairness opinion.
- Support of the acquisition of a portfolio of domestic and international wind farms prior to IPO.
Services requested include, among others:
The experience of our senior professionals includes the valuations of businesses, investments, and assets in various stages of development in the following categories:
- Airport: Terminals, Fixed Base Operations (“FBOs”) and related assets and enterprises
- Architecture, Construction, Engineering, and Design Firms
- Energy: Fossil-fuel and Renewable Energy generation, development, distribution, transmission, and support services
- Ground Transportation: Trucking, Toll Roads and Bridges
- Municipal Properties
- Ports and Shipping: Terminals and related assets, logistics, and shipping
- Rail: Rail Lines (proposed and existing), Rail Cars, assets, and easements
- Recycling and Remediation: Air pollution remediation, baked goods to animal feed, chemical spill remediation, restaurant oil to vehicle, tire recycling
- Sports, Convention, and Entertainment Arenas
- Transmission Lines: Data, Power, and Telecommunications, including dark fiber
- Waste and Wastewater: Treatment Facilities
For more information on the valuations in this industry or other areas, please contact one of the professionals listed below: