Ralph Consola is a Principal, Executive Managing Director, and member of the Board of Director of Marshall & Stevens Incorporated, working from the corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, California. His responsibilities include leading the West Region of Marshall & Stevens and the firm’s Sales and Marketing efforts nationally.
Mr. Consola works with trusted advisors, investors, and corporations, both public and private, providing valuation and transaction advisory services related to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings and corporate tax matters, estate and gift tax reporting, insurance placement, and litigation support. Services provided include Fairness and Solvency Opinions, transaction consulting and the valuation of business enterprises, debt and equity instruments, intangible assets, real estate, and equipment.
Specific experience includes:
- Leading Marshall & Stevens’ national Structured Finance (now Energy & Infrastructure) practice from 2016-2019.
- Fairness Opinion and Solvency Opinion for a $750 Million recapitalization of a $2 Billion revenue produce company.
- Valuation of approximately 1,000 pieces of real estate, and their related fixed assets, for buy/sell consideration, insurable value, and financial reporting for one of the largest religious institutions in the US.
- Purchase price allocation of approximately 5,000 single family residential properties across the US prior to IPO.
- Valuation of fixed assets at over 1,500 locations across the US in support of over 80 FDIC Bank sales.
Mr. Consola joined Marshall & Stevens in 1999. He assumed the responsibilities of Principal in 2005 and Executive Managing Director in 2010. Before joining Marshall & Stevens, Mr. Consola worked for 11 years in the University Relations Division of Loyola Marymount University, where he served as Director of Alumni Relations, Senior Development Officer and on the Capital Campaign Committee.
Mr. Consola earned a BS, Mathematics, and MBA, Finance, from Loyola Marymount University.