Our Valuation professionals provide value opinions of businesses, equity, debt, intangible assets, equipment and real estate for tax planning, reporting and dispute purposes.
Attorneys, accountants, wealth managers and other trusted advisors refer their clients to Marshall & Stevens in order to facilitate the following transactions:
- C to S Conversions
- Corporate Tax Restructuring
- Cost Segregation Analyses
- Estate Tax Planning and Reporting
- Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture
- Property Tax Reporting and Dispute
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Repairs and Maintenance Studies
- Repowering of Wind Farms
- Section 108 Forgiveness of Debt
- Section 409A Equity Compensation
- Transfer Pricing
- Wealth Transfer Planning and Reporting (Gift Tax Reporting)
For more information on these and other services, please see the service sheets and links to the right or contact one of the staff listed below.