Our ESOP Valuation professionals provide independent valuation and advisory services for ESOP implementation and administration purposes. We work with trustees, trust committees, and shareholders in ESOP transactions to determine the fair market value of the subject company and opine on specific transactions.
ESOP Valuation Services
Our ESOP valuation experts provide an integrated array of services through the various stages of ESOP planning, execution, and administration, including:
- Adequate Consideration Opinions
- Fairness Opinions
- Solvency Opinions
- Initial ESOP formation valuations
- Annual enterprise and equity valuations, valuation review and consulting
- Shareholder and ERISA dispute resolution and litigation support
- Valuations of businesses, divisions, equipment, and real estate for financing purposes
- ESOP sale valuations
Our ESOP experience includes valuation of companies in a broad range of industries and size of business.
We employ our knowledge of the appropriate regulatory guidance to provide the complete scope of work and report expected by ESOP trustees, counsel and regulators.
For more information about ESOP or other valuation services, see the links to the right or contact one of the professionals listed below.