Assistant Director/Director, Sales & Marketing
Follow us on LinkedIn for the most up-to-date job openings at https://www.linkedin.com/company/marshall-&-stevens
Job Title: Assistant Director/Director, Sales & Marketing
Location: Los Angeles / West Region
Practice: Sales and Marketing
Reporting: Executive Managing Director
Compensation: Salary plus commission and bonuses, full complement of benefits
Summary: Sales and marketing of valuation and transaction advisory services to public and private companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include, but are not limited to:
- Actively participate in professional networking organizations to develop relationships with professionals that service the same clients Marshall & Stevens would service.
- Initiating contact and responding to requests for valuation and transaction advisory services.
- Setting appointments and meetings with clients, prospective clients, current and potential referral sources.
- Arranging group presentations with M&S technical staff.
- Developing engagement letters.
- Communicating and maintaining current information on sales and marketing contacts
- Bachelor’s degree. Classes or experience in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance a plus.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two years of sales, marketing, or professional fundraising experience.
- Team player.
- Proactive in solving problems creatively and effectively.
- Capable of prioritizing duties and multi-tasking to optimize your productivity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet search engines.
- US Citizen
- Hybrid work environment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GOAL: Increase sales for Marshall & Stevens
- Develop a competent understanding and ability to explain services offered by M&S.
- Build a professional referral network and book of business.
- Contact lapsed clients.
- Make prospect calls and add prospects to database for follow up.
- Team sell with technical staff and others within M&S.
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Expected to focus sales and marketing efforts within the greater business region for the respective M&S office with the understanding that relationships may lead to sales opportunities in other geographic regions.
Please send your contact information and resume to [email protected] for consideration.