Experienced Financial Services Sales & Marketing Director, NY Region
Establish relationships with audit, tax, legal, banking, and other professionals whose clients require valuations of their businesses, real estate, tangible and intangible assets as well as Fairness Opinions and Solvency Opinions.
Our clients include public and private companies, private equity firms, real estate investors, financial institutions, and fiduciaries.
Generate and close new business for Marshall & Stevens in New York and New Jersey.
Initiate and participate in face-to-face meetings with potential referral sources (audit, tax, legal, banking and other professionals) as well as clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Experience in financial or business services sales
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics.
- Self-starter who enjoys meeting new people and generating long term relationships
- Comfort learning and communicating valuation solutions
- Professional business demeanor and presentation
- Reporting of sales and marketing activity weekly
- Collaborate with fellow in-house professionals to initiate and close sales
- Hybrid work from office in Empire State Building
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM
- US Citizen
Compensation: Salary plus commission and bonuses, full complement of benefits
Base Salary Range: $80,000-$180,000