Experienced Commercial Real Estate Appraiser: Healthcare – Chicago, Tampa and Los Angeles Offices
Follow us on LinkedIn for the most up-to-date job openings at https://www.linkedin.com/company/marshall-&-stevens
The Real Estate Valuation Practice of Marshall & Stevens has experienced significant growth in the appraisal of institutional assets for debt and equity financing, financial reporting, tax reporting, bankruptcy, restructuring and recapitalization, and litigation support. Clients include private equity firms, REITS, pension funds, corporations, law firms, and financial institutions.
Our Heath Care Practice provides valuations to physicians, hospitals, and clinics. We are looking to add Senor Living to our portfolio of valuation services.
- Preparation of appraisal reports on a local and national basis
- Participate in mentoring junior RE staff members
- Interact with other valuation groups on multi-discipline assignments
- Represent M&S at meetings, as well as on calls and in correspondence with clients, potential clients and other potential or current referral sources
- Become an integral part of our firm which has existing valuation practices in Cost Segregation, Financial Valuation, and Machinery & Equipment Valuation.
- Work out of one of our offices in Chicago, LA, or Tampa.
- Licensed as a Certified General Appraiser
- MAI designation a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in the valuation of senior housing and healthcare properties.
- Advanced skills using Word, Excel, Argus Enterprise
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be committed to producing the highest quality appraisal reports; delivering on time, every time; with the highest level of client service
- Must be a legal US citizen or resident. Must be permitted to work and travel in the US without the need for a sponsor
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please forward your resume and cover letter directly to Patrick T. Craig, MAI, MRICS – Executive Managing Director using the following email address: [email protected]. For more information on Marshall & Stevens, please visit our website: marshall-stevens.com
Founded in 1932, Marshall & Stevens is one of the oldest and most respected independent valuation firms in the US. Our professionals provide valuation and consulting services to domestic and international clients including publicly-traded, privately-held and government sponsored entities in a great variety of industries.